• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by conyers73

1. Wipers work only on Fast Forward-92 RAnger

I have a 92 Ford Ranger XLT. Turn signal work great but the wipers on work on fast forward. Question should I replace the muti-switch or look elsewhere??? conyers73
  2. Transmission change from a 97 4.0 to a 94 4.0

What all would a person have to change to put a 97 AOD transmission in to a 94 AOD Ranger ? Thanks conyers73:dunno:
  3. Years to fit 98 heater box.

I have a 98 Ford Ranger that will not heat. Someone has performed surgery and removed the door with the smaller electric motor on it. I have changed the thermostat, heater control valve and have hot hoses on both ends of heater core. I want to know what years will fit a 1998 Ranger heater...
  4. Changing Themostat 1998-2.5

Hey guys, Nobody wants to tackle taking out a thermostat and write about. I have taken mine out and boy was it a bear. Everything was in the way: radiator, fan, serpentine belt, water pump pulley, coil, timing belt cover. The bolts for the water outlet were unseen for the most part. No...
  5. Razorback Ranger

Here are some before and after pics of my 98 Ranger. Home made billet grille costing $ 25.00.
  6. New Billet Grille for $25.00

Here is some before and after pics of my grille for my '98 Ranger. I made the new grille from some metal lath from Home Depot, black paint and some screws. Not bad for 25.00 ( labor not included ):shok:
  7. 98 Ranger Oil Level

I have a 98 Ranger with a 2.5- 4 banger. I changed the oil the other day and checked the owner's manual for capacity amount. Manual said 4.5 quarts with oil filter change. When I checked the oil after the change( I let it run for 5 minutes) and let it drain down, the dipstick showed 1/4"...
  8. '98 Light Adjustment on Driver's Door

How do you adjust the door to make the interior light work for the driver's door on a 98 Ranger XL ? The passenger door works fine-Thanks.
  9. 98 rear end ratio question

How much better will my Ranger pull a load with 3:73 gears instead of 3:45 gears with 2.5 and 5spd.? Many Thanks Johnny
  10. Changing Rear end on 98 Ranger

I am considering changing out my rear end on my 98 Ranger. It has a 5-spd. with a 3:45 ratio. I am thinking of changing it for a 3:73. Would there be any advantages or dis-advantages to making this change?? ps. The truck seems to need shifting more than necessary, especially at low speeds...
  11. Adjust clutch on 98 two wheel drive

My clutch catches close to the floor. I have to push it in all the way to start it. Is there any way to adjust it ??
  12. 98 Ranger Frame Bent?

My 98 Ranger sits higher on the passenger side than the driver's side. Could it be that the frame is bent or it has been in a wreck?
  13. What dome light cover fits '97 XLT

I have a '97 Ranger XLT. It did not have a dome light cover at all when I got it. What year Ranger will fit?? Or other Ford products ( F-150, Mustang etc).
  14. Explorer Front Coils on Ranger will they fit?

Will the front coils springs from a 2wd. Ford Explorer fit a 2wd. Ranger of the same year. I have 2wd. Ranger I want to level the front end with the rear end. The Explorer front ends appear to set higher than the Rangers. Somebody please help this poor boy.
  15. Explorer front springs

Will the front coil springs off a 2wd. Explorer fit a 2wd. Ranger?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad