• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by CrazyRangerMama

1. CrazyRangerMama

Fuse box questions…

that’s exactly it! Thank you, once I posted hubs and I put two and two together lol I don’t have rear abs or anything power inside lol only thing automatic is one thing I’d like manual- the transmission lol
  2. CrazyRangerMama

Fuse box questions…

Thank you, apparently it took quite a bit, lights are all off now and it’s stopping just fine. In the past when we were both young I had the lights come on when I’d press the pedal and that was how I knew I needed pads (got better at keeping an eye on it after that) lol this time it was a...
  3. CrazyRangerMama

Fuse box questions…

Let me also add- make it stop juice was low
  4. CrazyRangerMama

Fuse box questions…

Answered! Thank you!
  5. CrazyRangerMama

rough idle with shake as well as throttled maintaining steady speed/mph

Ok my dumb butt misremembered the code, and I reset it buut it came back on last night after about 30 mins of tooling around. It’s P1443. Could be a leaky gas cap or a block in the lines, or a failed part along the set up, correct? I will have to dig around, follow the line and see if...
  6. CrazyRangerMama

Sluggish 96 auto

That’s could be, I’ll have to take it out and play a little :) thank you
  7. CrazyRangerMama

Sluggish 96 auto

Yes, I’d imagine if it were an intake air flow issue it would bog down. I think I’m dealing with an exhaust issue… I’ll get to the bottom of it. Need to clean some sensors and check some lines I think :) the check engine light came on and that’s shedding some light on it all hopefully. P1443...
  8. CrazyRangerMama

rough idle with shake as well as throttled maintaining steady speed/mph

Can changing the filler neck cause a P0443 code, by chance? Came on after it’s first long run since changing a cracked neck. TIA just wondering before I dig deeper :)
  9. CrazyRangerMama

Sluggish 96 auto

I haven’t tried that but will to see what happens. It’s an automatic, it does shift but clunks at third (somebody didn’t take care of him before I got him back), It doesn’t race or bog down it just doesn’t move lol it was never a speedster but in our day we hit triple digits now I’m barely...
  10. CrazyRangerMama

3.0L Camshaft Position Sensor & Syncronizer

Years back when my truck was my daily driver I changed the oil every 3 and had the check engine light come on, zero symptoms but the code was for the camshaft positioning sensor… I can honestly say I can’t remember the details just that it was definitely that sensor and yes I definitely changed...
  11. CrazyRangerMama

Sluggish 96 auto

Hello! The reader’s digest version of my problem is my 96 3.0 auto is running alright, but has zero acceleration… like, gotta floor it and hope there is a down hill stretch. It will get to speed, about 60 mph, it does not bog down or buck, but it also doesn’t rev much… it’s just like the gas...
  12. CrazyRangerMama

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

got him back after months at a friend’s :) he got new suspension in the rear :) lookin a bit high in the rear now lol
  13. 96 Splash

96 Splash

Freshly washed and new leaf springs
  14. Sunset truck

Sunset truck

96 ranger splash (old picture when he was young Lol)
  15. Being silly

Being silly

Truckers and me back in ~03 being silly and exploring off road… used a timer for this. Just a girl and her truck

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad