• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by EABYRD1977

1. Just won't go in

I just put a new rear main seal, new flywheel, pilot bearing, friction disk, pressure plate, throw out bearing , In my 85 Ford Ranger 2.8 V6 and can't get the shaft to line up to get the transmission back in. Does anyone have a suggestion. The clutch is a stage III, I bought off eBay. The...
  2. smog pump removal

is there anything special need to know about removing the smog pump from my 1985 ranger 2.8 v6? the spout the that the rubber line attaches to rusted and broke off and I'm just gonna removeit all together and was wondering what the best way to do it is. will it hurt the carburetors operation and...
  3. New to the ranger world

So i'm new to the ranger world and have purchased a 1985 Ranger XLT 4x4 with the 2.8 backed with a 5 speed and was wondering how well the 2.8 is for wheeling. I'm not independently wealthy but am willing to throw some bucks at it if its a decent platform for wheeling. The first thing i'm looking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad