• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Elijah1989

1. Elijah1989

Help replacing this item.

There is a little slack in the hose. Advanced also has the valve. Maybe I’ll just pick them up together. thank you for your help, I appreciate it.
  2. Elijah1989

I found this one at rock auto, says it will Fit but I’ve gotten stuff from them before that doesn’t. They are out of stock for the grommet I’ll try the advanced auto one there is one close enough to my house. Thank you for the info
  3. Elijah1989

It is not a snug fit. It comes out easily while driving. So the grommet needs to be replaced more than likely? Edited to say driving not forcing
  4. Elijah1989

Based on the picture below I need to replace this item. It is no longer attached to the Valve cover. What is it called and do I need to remove the Valve cover to replace it? I checked under the hood after driving it around for fun today and noticed it was sitting cattiewompus in the hole it’s...
  5. Elijah1989

Wheel bearings

I don’t know if they are the same. My dummy self didn’t take a picture of it before I put it all back together for work tomorrow. I’ve had it a year with out it. So a few more days while I look down the part can’t hurt. 😂
  6. Elijah1989

Wheel bearings

It’s the pin that locks into the nut so it will not loosen. I’ll have to try junkyards further away. Not many around here have 4x4 rangers or bronco 2’s that were auto hubs
  7. Elijah1989

Wheel bearings

I hope I’m posting in right forum. I have an 89 4x4 with auto locking hubs. Went to change my bearings and my passenger side had the locking pin to the nut that tightens against bearings/rotor. My driver side is missing that piece. Does anyone know the name or part number for it? I’ve looked at...
  8. Elijah1989

Milky portions in oil.

im sorry I misunderstood you there. I thought you meant pressure test on cylinders. I’ll definitely need an adapter to test coolant pressure. Thank you for your help.
  9. Elijah1989

Milky portions in oil.

I’ve got a pressure tester so I’ll hook that up. If it is a cracked head will it hurt the engine to keep running it with antifreeze in oil? I’ll be looking for around 100 psi correct?
  10. Elijah1989

Milky portions in oil.

My son has an 89 bronco 2 with a 2.9. He was pulling some logs out of the woods with it and checked his oil afterwards after doing any hard pulling. (400-600lb logs dragging on ground) There was a line of milky oil on his dip stick. I pulled the oil cap off and there was milky oil substance on...
  11. Elijah1989

7.5 differential fill plug

If it wasn’t stuck in there I would try this. Thank you sir.
  12. Elijah1989

Gotcha. Thank you for the info.
  13. Elijah1989

Link wouldn’t open.
  14. Elijah1989

I searched for dodge 9.25 differential plug and found an abundance of them. I think that will be my out for this
  15. Elijah1989

Do I just drill out a 3/4 hole in cover and use that plug? No leakage or anything?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad