• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by englertracing

1. 1997 ford ranger 2.3 idle ignition timing

Hello, Can anyone with a 95-97 ranger plug in their scan tool and see what the ignition timing is at idle, fully warmed up, ac off. actually if you could grab all the parameters that would be pretty sweet So both vehicles have no error codes, and have passed all readiness checks. my 1997 is a...
  2. Getting extra power

so, you can spend tons of money if you want. esslingerengineering.com raceengineering.com these little 2.3 motors have been used in usac midgets a full esslinger engine (esslinger aluminum block and head) makes 390hp and can turn 11,000rpm, something like 25,000$ they have the stuff to build...
  3. anyone else feel IBEAM>IFS on the street

Does anyone like their beam front end better than the a arms for a street only truck (commuter) I have a beat 95 <3 that has a 2.5L i put in it and 15" explorer wheels. Handles and drives great. Interior is falling apart and the exterior is what my dad calls "hammered dog shit in red" Bought...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad