• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fordalltheway

1. 4r44e rough shift

I have a '99 3.0 V6 with a 4r44e. It occasionally upshift rough from 1-2 and has a slight rough down shift 2-1. No dashboard warning lights...yet. It will mainly do it in the morning when it is cold on the first shift. What could be causing this?
  2. Fuel injector problems??

A few weeks ago my v6 3.0 in my 99 ranger start to run real rough, check engine light came on. Reported one code with a misfire on cyl #1. The injector was reading open with a multimeter. So I decided to replace all 6 fuel injectors. I used a Standard motor products # FJ712T as I was told by...
  3. computer problems?

This morning I started my 1999 ranger v6 (3.8 I believe) and the ABS brake light was on. I drove it a little while and the transmission starting to shift poorly and the OD light started to flash. Next the check engine light came on and the speedometer went to 0 even though I was moving. The...
  4. 4R44E rough shift when cold

I have a 1999 ranger 6 cyl with an automatic 4R44E transmission, 2WD. My problem is that is often has a rough shift from 1-2 when it's cold. Shifts normally when warm. It also seems like it shifts a little late at a slightly higher RPM than it should, not much though. Reminds me a little of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad