• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by FoRdDaNgEr

1. auto rebuild

i want to rebuild my 5r55e transmission. its at 100,000 miles and i dont want it to break down. so im going to rebuild it. how much in parts should i expect to but??? and helpful books on doing this?"
  2. rough ride

i've replaces all my shocks cause my truck was picking up ever single little bump in the road, and when i hit bigger ones the stupid things jumps all about.still have the same problem after replaceing shocks. put new top of the line tires on. ????? what is the possible problem??
  3. 4.ol tranny

is there a stronger auto trans that is available for a direct or slightl simple replacement? and what kinda of power can the O.E. tranny take? not much ive heard..
  4. dyno read

i've got a connection at a dyno shop and had unlimited pulls. on the 93 octain level i made 187 rearwheel HP. and 217 torque. i was suprised, didnt think i would hit those numbers but im about to reach for 200 by the end of the month or may little long. right now i only have a modified cold air...
  5. 4.0 headers

has any one ran or heard and review on the Dynomax header? possitive feedback?
  6. trouble codes

getting some troubel codes on the reader. got p9601 and p932 any takers?
  7. sct guys

anybody running sct x3 programmers out there.... what are your best success setting on the tunes. settings wise. anybody got any good tunes that they can send to me? any info?
  8. sct guys

anybody running sct x3 programmers out there.... what are your best success setting on the tunes. settings wise. anybody got any good tunes that they can send to me? any info?
  9. remote turbo

anybody heard of a remote turbo on a 4.0l?
  10. trick shift?

so is B&M trick shift worth the cost? harmful?
  11. auto to stick

i was curious about the exspences on this swap. i dont want any stupid opinions on what people think about the swap. i want facts

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad