• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by FordracingBII

1. FordracingBII

Another "Will this work" Question

I have a 97 Mazda B4000 4.0 manual 5 speed 4wd elec transfer case and the trans is hard to shift, 5th gear makes a very bad sound and is unusable, gets stuck in 3rd. The transfer case has been nothing but clunks and grinds and left me stranded the other day. I have a 85 Bronco II 2.8 4wd with a...
  2. FordracingBII

Help Bellhousing question

I have a Toyo yoko 5 sp hooking up to a 2.8. My bellhousing is cracked (bad) I have available to me is a bellhousing off a 2.9 that had a toyo yoko 5 sp. will this all bolt together?
  3. FordracingBII

Trans Swap Nightmare

If your going to do trans swap from an A4LD to anything pay attention to EVERYTHING! There are driveshaft issues, Transfercase shifter, Clutch / Flywheel, Flange(on the transfer case), computer and other yet to be discovered issues. On my swap I figured I would get a donor BII same year w/ 5sp...
  4. FordracingBII

Shift linkage issues Hmmm...

OK I doing a swap from the A4ld to Yoko OhNo 5 speed. Rig: 85 BroncoII 2.8 4x4 Donor: 84 BroncoII 2.8 4x4 This should have been an easy swap but there's little "gremlins" all along the way. I Noticed that the linkage for the transfer case is different between the A4ld and the 5 speed, my...
  5. FordracingBII

Clutch Help.....

After reading thru some of the threads in this forum I know I have come to the right place for answers. Here is the situation, I have an 85' BII 2.8 4x4. I am in the middle of swapping out the A4ld and putting in a 5 sp. :icon_welder: I found a donor BII (85' 2.8 4x4 5 speed) to make things...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad