• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Gabe8810

1. Gabe8810

new tires

34x10.50x15 super swamper Tsl. Never had Swampers so well see how they do
  2. Gabe8810

new door panels

how does my recovered door panels look?
  3. Gabe8810

new bottom trim color

Can a few people give me ideas on the bottom trim from grey to another color. something that will look good.
  4. Gabe8810

prerunner fenders?

I want front prerunner fenders on my 96' and i dont know where to find any. i want a 2'' buldge side and top. Can anyone tell me why to find some. Thnks -Gabe
  5. Gabe8810

Need rims(16.5)

I got a set of 37/12.50/16.5. They are Goodyear Wrangler military tread Hummer tires. They have great thread on them and planning on sticking them on the ranger. Anyone know where i can get a set of rims or have any that is 5 on 4.5? Thanks -Gabe
  6. Gabe8810

Snow wheeling 12/28/08

Went up the mountain, and met up with three broncos, a dakota and a 4 runner. pictures not to great. we all got stuck at least once. Enjoy:icon_thumby: [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] This bronco got stuck good [/IMG] few trucks with me [/IMG]
  7. Gabe8810

Making some posters???

Hey Jim i was just in my new place and the walls are bare, so i was wondering if anyone ever had an idea of making posters kinda like the calander you made of some of the trucks. Just a thought. By the way, will you be doing a calander this year? Thanks -Gabe8810
  8. Gabe8810

1993 explore(no clutch)

Hey guys i need some help. I have a 93' explore 4x4, 4.0L. I replaced my slave and master cylender in the truck and tried to bleed it, but it does not bleed and i dont know why. I have bled it over and over but there is no pressure in the pedal at all. Can you guys give me some advice on how to...
  9. Gabe8810

X-Treme 4x4 14 bolt FRONT axle.....

Hey Mjones, what happened to the guy you sold the ranger to and what has become of it?
  10. Gabe8810

X-Treme 4x4 14 bolt FRONT axle.....

the show was good todad and the axle will hole up to some beatings
  11. Gabe8810

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

that is some talent there man. nice work
  12. Gabe8810

new things

well i never got any pics after getting the BL on the ranger and muds and 35's on the BII.i am getting some 10 wide rims for the BII.:clapping:let me know what you think [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  13. Gabe8810

bracket fabbing or not???

ok i got new coils for my ranger. they are 8 inch lift coils and my truck and i have 4 inch coils on there now but also have an inch and half spacer so its really a 5.5 lift in the front. My question is is it any way possible to use the 4 inch lift brackets with the 8" coils???
  14. Gabe8810

What you BII guys think

Its a 1987 bronco II 4x4 6inch lift 33 muds(not pictured) single cardon draive shafts EB seats straight body no dents just front fenders but i repaired as needed just needs paint im primering it all today new heads,heater core,radiator,pressure reg.,upper lower hoses,and no cracked glass...
  15. Gabe8810

too hot

I had just bought an 88 bronco II and my temp gauge keeps climbing. The guy just replaced the heads on it too. The system has pressurein it and i thought it was the thermostate but that seems to be opening fine(hose hard for while then gets soft meaning it opened). I checked the oil but there is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad