• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by GilroyRacing

1. 87 ranger brake upgrades

Trying to get ideas on what all will need to be done brake wise with the ranger. How well are the front brakes on these trucks?? Are the calipers pretty decent, what are some upgrade options for the front?? We will be using an explorer rear with disc brakes. What brake booster and master...
  2. 87 Ranger Build

Just wanted to put a thread together for our ranger build. My dad and I just picked up a 87 Ford Ranger, 2wd, Reg cab, with a long bed. Our plans are to build a drag race truck out of it. So far we have decided to build a 347, C4 Trans, and a 8.8 rear. Im still trying to figure out what...
  3. Explorer rear into a Ranger

Hey everyone, My dad and I just picked up a 87 2WD ranger with a 7.5 rear. After looking around online and on here, I found that we could install a 8.8 out of a explorer. We stopped by our local junk yard to take a look around to see if they had any there. We found a 8.8 in a explorer that...
  4. Hello from Southern Md.

Hey whats going on everyone? My dad and I just picked up a 87 Reg cab, long bed, Ranger. Since I have been drag racing my mustang and he has been watching and turning wrenches on it, he decided he wanted to build a race truck. Since we bleed Ford blue we went out and found this ranger. I have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad