• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by HsOffRoad

1. HsOffRoad

Differences Between Early & Late Release Bearing/Slave Cylinders...

I'm gathering parts for a 4.0L clutch swap in my 2.9, and I've noticed that Ford changed the hydraulic throw out bearing/slave cylinder assembly starting in 1993 (Up to 1992 use one style of bearing/cylinder, and 1993-2000 use another). The two units appear outwardly quite similar - aside from...
  2. HsOffRoad

D35 TTB Axle Support Bearing Depth...

Does anyone know if there is a specific "depth measurement" for how far the roller bearing that supports the inner section of the long side axle shaft on the D35 TTB is supposed to get pressed into the diff housing? There is a ridge machined into the center of the housing, but if I press the...
  3. HsOffRoad

D35 TTB Ball Joint Changeover?

Does anyone know why Moog Lists two separate part numbers for their D35 TTB ball joints, depending on the build date of the vehicle? Moog D35 TTB Ball Joint P/Ns: Build Date Prior to 1/11/1993 - Upper – K8546 Build Date Prior to 1/11/1993 - Lower – K8563 Build Date 1/11/1993 & Later - Upper...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad