• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jdunne03

1. jdunne03

What Transmission is this??

Just for closure my truck is the 2.3L Duratec and Picked up a used one at a local boneyard and the truck is all good. New shocks, tires, sway bar links, fluids and filters. thank you all
  2. jdunne03

Hey Jorgedman Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into replying ! I actually was thinking about doing that but did not know for sure if the parts would fit so I decided to look for another complete transmission. The other problem I would have is my garage is just too filled with...
  3. jdunne03

So for those curious minds out there..... This Truck left the factory with a M5R1- 5 speed manual so the factory sticker on the pillar is wrong. Hope to have it reinstalled tomorrow Again, thanks for the info & chatter to all
  4. jdunne03

Hey Don4331 You may be exactly correct but I gotta give credit to whom ever did this swap as it LOOKS 100% factory. I am far far far from expert on anything..... especially a new truck I've sat in for less than 30 minutes lol I was hoping there was some ford site that would let me find the "as...
  5. jdunne03

Hey adsm08 Thank you for the quick reply. I'm still confused as most pics I see when I google m5od show the high square front bell housing and not the round case. I also seem to read that the M5OD was for the 4.0L..... oh the confusion !! haha Anyway I will be reinstalling tomorrow and fingers...
  6. jdunne03

I hope I'm posting this correctly and in the right place. So the problem started with a truck for sale....CHEAP ! I bought a 2007 Ranger in great shape BUT has a problem with the gear selector is stuck in 4th. Fiddled and diddled with shifter stub and reassembled, now it shifts in to all gears...
  7. jdunne03

Hello from Massachusetts.... the other rust belt

Greetings Just picked up my first Ranger, bought it for my brother, he's had a tough go financially practically his whole life. This baby is the cleanest vehicle I've worked on, so much so I swear it came from a warm dry climate. Anyway bought it cheap as it was stuck in 4th gear. Already bought...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad