• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Joshuamoore

1. 4.0 swap to 88 ranger

Well this will be a long drawn out process. I am doing the 2.9 to 4.0 OHV swap. I will be rebuilding the engine converting the 5speed trans to 4x4. My ranger is a 1988 2.9 auto 4x4 XLT. The doner is a 91 Ranger XLT 2wd that i picked up for $350. I have pulled the dash, doors, bed, steering...
  2. Batt Light

Can anyone tell me Why the Battery light on the back of my Cluster has 2 Resistors. I'm making a custom Gauge cluster for my 88 ranger and can not find a wiring diagram that show operational theory for the printed circuit board. I'm trying to eliminate the board. 88 Ford Ranger 2.9 Auto 4X4
  3. 2 pumps to one

In your opinion What would be the best way to remove the inline pump and only have a pump in the tank. 88 ranger 2.9
  4. Hi my name is josh

I live in Covington, Ga. Otherwise known as southern Hollywood. I will be on here a lot asking for assistance, as well as lending some of my own. I have been working on and around cars for 15 years now and am by no means a master mechanic, but I have a fair bit of XP.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad