• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ken727

1. Can newer body parts fit on my 97?

Specifically the front bumper. I want to wire in the fog lights. I just got a grille and still have to put in the upper, so I wouldnt want to change the top half. Random thought. What about that hood? It looks so much nicer Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  2. 1997 ford ranger

Hey everyone. I have a 97 ranger with a 2.3L 5 speed. Plan on making it low and hopefully agile enough to get sideways. I just bought the truck so I'm doing a lot of work. I'll post pictures tomorrow. I bought it a week ago. Did maintenance and a few small fixes. 215k. Post more tomorrow. Sent...
  3. 97 ranger 2wd

Are there any shocks or parts upgraded I can pull from a Yard? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  4. Cheap lowering?

That is an amazing thing to know. Just equal year to your truck? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  5. Will a step side bed fit my truck?

I have a 97. Pulled off the bed. Theres some nice 98-00s out there with the step side bed I really want. Will it bolt right on? Anything from the 2.5 i can throw on my 2.3 to make it faster except the whole engine? Thanks for the help Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  6. Is the 2.3l alternator the same as the 3.0 and 4.0?

On ebay they look like they qre all listed together. I just wanted to make sure.. maybe get a product number? I want a high output for stereo, lights and stuff like ike that. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  7. 97 ranger replacement headunit questions

Hey everyone just have a few questions about putting in a radio in my 97 ranger xlt.. 1. does anyone know a head unit kit where i can remove the stereo to stash things from prying eyes? 2. How can i tell if i have the premium sound system for my stereo adapters? 3. This forum says 5x7 in the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad