• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Kylan

1. Kylan

pic of accessories on 351W

Does anyone have a picture of the accessories on the front of a 351W carburated? I kinda screwed myseself over and don't remember how it went back together lol.
  2. Kylan

Cummins vs Powerstroke

I just wanna hear what you guys think of the powerstroke. At work we're putting twin turbos on cummins dodges and a few other mods and getting over seven hundred HP out of em without touching the bottom end I was thinking it would be sweet to build a ford that could smoke these dodges. What do...
  3. Kylan

My BII 4.0 swap

Picked up a '91 exploder today with a blown M5OD today for 400 bucks Here's my '86 BII. I just blew the tranny up on it. It's got 2'' body lift, 2'' suspension but really need tires. I'm pulling the engine and tranny out tonight Here's my ranger, I just put a new long block in it I'm...
  4. Kylan

torque converter interchangeability

I was wondering if there is any differences in the torque converter on different year a4ld's for the 4.0
  5. Kylan

camshaft synchronizer

when installing the camshaft synchronizer on a 1994 4.0 ranger without california emissions, since it doesn't have a camshaft position sensor does it still need the special tool to install?
  6. Kylan

4.0L torque converter

why is it that i can't find anywhere online a torque converter for a 4.0??? i've seriously looked at twenty different websites. nothing
  7. Kylan

new engine breakin

i'm wondering peoples suggestions for breaking in a new engine. i've started it a couple times but haven't drove it yet, just don't wanna screw anything up. how long before the first oil change do ya'll think?
  8. Kylan

oil filter adapter neck

so i got new long block for my truck and i have pretty much everything hooked up and ready to go, only one problem, the oil filter adapter does not fit on the new block. instead of a male to female connection it's male to male. i went to the junk yard today to take one off another engine to see...
  9. Kylan

95 4.0 to 97 4.0

i was wondering if a 1997 ranger 4.0 and a 1995 ranger 4.0 are the same block and if can i just change over my sensors and intake manifold and and drop it in my truck.
  10. Kylan

1993 injector rail on a 1994

my explorer is a 1994, it has a 1993 injector rail on it. but i've been having a problem with it getting fuel. every once in a while it won't start, or when i'm driving it'll die. then a while later it'll start back up again. do you think the injector rail is the problem?
  11. Kylan

a4ld making noise

on my 1994 explorer when i put it into gear as i push my throttle it makes a clicking noise. it does not make the noise when transmission is not in gear. also it is having problems shifting into second and third could this be a solenoid? or could my tranny be toast? i know just about nothing...
  12. Kylan

new explorer today

got an explorer today for a thousand bucks. it's a '94. the motor in it is gonna go in that ranger on the left. not bad for a thousand eh [/IMG]
  13. Kylan

water in oil

driving from oregon to wyoming my truck started pinging realling bad and bogged down and blew coolant everwhere. it ended up being the lower radiator hose, so i replaced that. but after i put coolant in it i started it up and white smoke was coming out of the exhaust. i checked the oil and there...
  14. Kylan

headers for 4.0

what is a good brand of headers for my 4.0. i was looking at hedman hedders and looks like they hook up to my stock exhaust. whatta you guys think
  15. Kylan

wiring harness in 4.0 swap

so i've got a 4.0 out of a 93 waiting to go into my 86 bronco II. it didn't come with the wiring harness so i've been in search of one.i found one out of a 95 but i'm not sure if it'll work. could someone let me know what would work with a 93?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad