• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by LiLBellboy

1. LiLBellboy

Common starter issue, fix??

ok thanks Terry I guess I'll give that a try since I'm working on my 7th starter like u said for almost 2 yrs now and I'm really just tired of it and I've got to much time invested just to turn around and get rid of it or let it beat me when I know for sure 2 yrs ago I never had any problems...
  2. LiLBellboy

Was it warped or was it just a difference in the thicknesses of the two plates?
  3. LiLBellboy

Hello, I'm not meaning to under mind anyone that's giving advice, but from my observations of actually having both "standard" and an "automatic" start in front of me and by mic'n it there is a difference being one nose cone is shorter than the other. Now weather or not it was a defect from the...
  4. LiLBellboy

Starter problems

Thanks so much! Were there just problems Ford were having with getting their parts in time together or maybe just poor manufacturing of the parts?
  5. LiLBellboy

Starter problems

Hello my name is Craig and I've been having starter problems for about two yrs now I've put a new flywheel on new bendix in numerous time and I'm still getting a hard grinding when I try and start the motor so now days I just make sure I have a hill near by and flintstone it. My question is on a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad