• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mud flies

1. mud flies

front end protection

hi folks... iwas wondering if any one can recomend(sp) something for the front of my 07 4x4 L11.i was out on some trails a few times last year and whilst having some good fun i cracked the plastic panel right below my license plate in half. I don't smash on my truck hard but i still want to try...
  2. mud flies

stock stereo removal

So here i am thinking i'm gonna start my stereo install today only to realize right off the hop that i have no idea how to remove the stock unit. I see 4 holes and i think i need some kind of tool to release it but other than that i have no idea...any help would be appreciated.i already did a...
  3. mud flies

splat

hi everyone...been lurking for a long time,finally got down to it.i am now on my fourth ranger(07 fx4 level ll) and plan on having some good fun with this machine.where i live gives me access to some cool local pits (Raglan and Whitevale) plus i have the Ganaraska Forest about 1 hour away.i hope...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad