• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Muddytruckn

1. Hodgepodge of suspension parts - help!

Been a while since I've posted but I'm needing help on a 91 Ranger I picked up last night. It has a few problems that I've got to address first but I noticed something really strange when it came to the suspension that I need some clarification/help with. Back story on this is it was a yard...
  2. How common is this Ranger?

So I have the chance to pick up another Ranger & I don't think I've ever heard of one optioned like this ever before. Is this even possible? 2000 XLT 2wd 4.0 5 speed manual flare side The guy has a 3" body lift & some ugly bolt on stinger but otherwise it's stock looking. I've heard of 3.0s...
  3. Hit some water/mud offroad now truck won't start

Like the title says. I took the Bronco out for a little joyride & ended up going through a nasty mud hole with some standing water. Apparently I sucked some into the intake & it started running rough, especially under a load. I thought no big deal probably a wet distributor cap or something &...
  4. Which speedo drive gear do I need?

I've looked all over for this seemingly simple answer. My drive gear is worn out in my transfer case (BW1350). It's mounted in a 1988 BII behind a FM146 & 2.9.. The stock gear is red/burgundy, 6 tooth. When it does decide to read, it's way low but most of the time it doesn't read anyways so I...
  5. Front drive shaft rub after lift?

So I decided that my Bronco needed a little altitude adjustment & ended up buying some 2" shackles for the rear and 2" spacers for the front (2" measured lift). This ended horribly as I couldn't get the old shackle bolts out & just bought some 2" blocks for now until I get some patience. Also...
  6. Motorweek Bronco II video

Found this "Retro Review" on Youtube & thought some of you guys might not have sen it. Too bad the windows don't really unbolt, that would have been cool :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykvs1WDXTbQ I would have embedded it, but couldn't get it to work so click the link. :beer:
  7. Need help deciding which axles

OK here's the deal. I currently have an 88 Bronco with a 3" BL & I had originally just thought about keeping 31x10.50s & the stock axles, maybe going up another 2-3" in suspension lift at the most. It serves me fine for most places I go with the occasional hanging up on the rear bumper. I was...
  8. Spring related questions

I'll be in the market for some new springs soon & am looking for advice. Here's what I need them to do & what ideas I'm bouncing around at the moment. I've searched quite a bit & still trying to gather more info. Currently my Bronco has a 3" BL, stock suspension, 28/7.5 axle combo with 4.10s. I...
  9. New Bronco, couple of questions

Hello to all! Not sure if there's an introduction place, but if so I'll post there later. Last night I picked up an 88 BII & have a couple of questions about it. It has a 3" body lift, Explorer axles (so he says), manual hubs, manual transfer case shifter, removable doors, otherwise stock...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad