• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mulishiaranger

1. before and after

Hit a cab during the winter, he ran the light... and it was a bit icey. T-boned his RR fender. Here the before and after. The driver was found to fault so it didn't cost me nothing! Finally insurance worked out for me!
  2. Limited slip

I was wondering what people verdict was on the LS axle in the FX4 ranger axle. I really want to get LS in my truck, and i'm trying to debate either buying the LS diff, or swapping in a LS ranger axle. And if i go the route of buying new or used diff, what would be my best bet? Any info would be...
  3. Stiff ride

On my ranger, i cranked the t-bars a bit. Now it rides stiffer, but not too bad... but i might want to replace the shocks with softer ones? Does anyone know what the valving is on these shocks is? And what might be a good replacement?
  4. Highbeams

On my way home last night i went to put on my highs and my headlights shut off. I still have my low beams though... Any ideas anyone? Thanks!
  5. Overdrive switch

Recently my overdrive switch stopped working. I was wondering where a good place to start would be? And if anyone else has come across this...? Thanks.
  6. problem 4x4

On my 02 XLT, my 4WD quit one day. SO after reading a bunch on here, i figure might aswell start with the motor. Replaced it, and tryed it while watching the motor, and it only quivered. So i chased the wires back, and the harness under the driver's seat had a broken wire. Once the wire was...
  7. exploder alt.

I was wondering if a 94' alt from a exploder would work in my 02 Ranger? Is there just a diff bracket or something i have to worry about?
  8. exploder axle

I was wondering if the 94' Explorers have LS? And if so, would i be able to swap it under my 02 Ranger? I'm guessing i'd have to relocate the shock mounts? But i'm main;y concerned about the LS, cause i can't find any rangers in the junk yard, but there's planty 'o' exploders. Thanks
  9. cherry bomb

I was wondering if anyone has put a cherry bomb glass pack on their 4.0L? I have one sitting around, kinda curious, but i don't want it to sound like a ricer.
  10. wheel bearing wear

I put 32's on my truck last year, mounted on a 15x8 Rim, just the black rockcrawler rim. I'm unsure of the backspacing... the mounting holes are like in the center of the rim? ha. But anyways i had to replace my wheel bearings in the winter, probably due to the rims? The rims also don't have a...
  11. no 4x4

T-case problem? Hey i have a 02 Ranger and my 4x4 quit one day... i can still hear it clicking in the CM, so i think it's the motor... i already tried cleaning it, but it didn't work out. So i ordered a new one, i hope it works. Just wondering what other people have tried?... cause i know other...
  12. grinding rear end

So my 4x4 quit working and i kept getting stuck. Sometimes when its stuck it'll grind in the rear end and my wheels won't turn... is that because it's an open diff? I won't even be that stuck... I really want to lock it up, or go with a limited slip. Hopefully i'll manage to get get some extra...
  13. Trailmaster

Has anyone put the Trailmaster suspension systems on their 98+ Ranger? I don't think Trailmaster offers it anymore, but i found it on the internet... pretty much the same thing as RCD or what?
  14. more Q

Well, i ran my RCA's, power, and remote together ha. So, i might have to get some more wire! How close can my RCA's, and the remote be to the power cable without getting interference? A foot? six inches?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad