• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by O.G. Wayne

1. What does everyone think of this 01 ranger flareside 4x4 off road

I JUST bought an '01 Ranger XLT off road supercab flareside with $4k in recent work done, including new wheels, tires, brakes, more, 107k mi, in really great condition, for $8k, 2 hours from me. Facebook marketplace. Carfax says average price was $8,335. We looked at a '10 for $14,700 at a...
  2. Wife got a sweet black '01 Ranger XLT super cab stepside.

It's a Michigan truck it's whole life, according to the Carfax. It was rustproofed as a baby. The only flaw in the body is the back left side where 2 years ago someone backed into the back bumper and pushed it in and broke the fiberglass fender. They pulled out the bumper and left it.
  3. Wife got a sweet black '01 Ranger XLT super cab stepside.

Hi all. I've been trolling a couple weeks crunching data to find the right truck for my Wife. She just retired last February. She drove a '14 Caddy ATS back and forth to downtown Lansing MI. She'd been wanting a small truck. I have a '12 F250 diesel CC that we pull a 34 ft toy hauler and 2...
  4. Wife's new to her '01 Ranger XLT off road super cab stepside with sweet aftermarket wheels, 107k...

Wife's new to her '01 Ranger XLT off road super cab stepside with sweet aftermarket wheels, 107k mi, black.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad