• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by onemeanranger

1. onemeanranger

Found a 2003 ranger but is it worth $5500???

Well i wrecked my 99 ranger in april and got nothing for the truck, so now i'm shopping for a new one and i think i might have found it. Everyones input is greatly appriciated!!! It's a 2003 Ranger 4dr 4X4 with a lil over 61,000 miles. i was able to talk the seller down to 5500 but he says he...
  2. onemeanranger

just thought ya'll might like this so you can see ur truck lifted!

you can see what your truck would look like with a lift and tires!! http://www.autowaretech.net/nextwheels/diablo.htm
  3. onemeanranger

Losing my ranger

today i got in an accident and rolled my truck, it rolled 4 times before landing on all four wheels... dad didnt have comprehensive and collision on my policy so i am not getting anything for it. most likely gonna part it out now. i hope to get another ranger because i loved mine so much. i will...
  4. onemeanranger

Nexen Rodan AT2's

does anybody else have these tires and if so how are you liking them?
  5. onemeanranger

gauge colors...?

Are the green lights on the gauge cluster that come on when the lights are on caused by the bulbs or overlay...i just got a new sony headunit with red led's and want to change the color of the gauge without spending lots of money...
  6. onemeanranger

Edge Fender flares

does anyone know where i can get some...?
  7. onemeanranger

what do i have...?

i have a 1999 Ranger 2WD 3.0V6 Sport Supercab...do i have torsion bars or not...please help asap...! thanks....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad