• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by quinnGoes

1. Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint

Has anyone used it? I planed on using it to repaint the reflective part of my headlights which pealed off in some places from masking tape.
  2. Painting my headlights black and masking tape is removing silver! help

I'm following this guide most closely: http://www.generation-edge.info/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=641. but i have also read many other guides, and none have mentioned my problem. I am masking off the silver reflective area with medium adhesion masking tape and when i pull the tape away it is pulling...
  3. Got stuck and now it squeaks! look at this picture and tell me what you think

Well I went for a friday river bed cruise and ended up getting stuck in half sand half water. I had to leave my car there for a couple hours before I finally could get it towed out. In this time the sand gradually built up and buried the wheels. Once I got it out, i heard a squeaking scraping...
  4. I've got an 02' fx4 and somewhere between $900-$1400. What do you think

Any advice is appreciated Heres my truck. A 2002 fx4 ext cab. Right now its on 31x10.5.15s and I cranked the torsion bars. I've got plenty of stuff I plan on doing, but right now my priority is wheels. I can sell the ones I have now, and i have close to $600. I have a buyer for the tires at...
  5. I've got an 02' fx4 and somewhere between $900-$1400. What do you think

Any advice is appreciated Heres my truck. A 2002 fx4 ext cab. Right now its on 31x10.5.15s and I cranked the torsion bars. I've got plenty of stuff I plan on doing, but right now my priority is wheels. I can sell the ones I have now, and i have close to $600. I have a buyer for the tires at...
  6. 32" with a shackle flip

I've got 31" tires and I wanted to move up to 32's. I have my torsion bars max cranked right now but I wanna let them down and flip my rear shackles. I plan on getting fender flares on the front but I don't know if the 32's would fit after the couple inches of drop from flipping the rear...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad