• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerDork

1. temperature control

the other day i noticed it wasnt cooling down in the cab with the heater on when i turned the temp control from red to blue. the air temp doesnt change. any ideas for a quick fix? perhaps a fuse? or am i headed to the stealership. good timing; the bumper-bumper just expired a couple months...
  2. ion alloy 174

decided to go with these. 16x8 to replace my stock 16x7,s. 4.25 backspace. dont know why they wouldnt fit ok, but if anyone thinks i might have any issues let me know. anyone who has run these id welcome yur opinion[/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  3. center hub diameter

does anyone know what the wheel center hub diameter is on an 08 sport 4x4? and is it the same on the front and rear? i thought i read somewhere that it was 80.3 mm but im having trouble finding it. thanks
  4. tpms location?

where exactly on rangers is the tpms located. on the wheel? in the valve stem? if on the wheel is it ever a problem when switching to different rims? thanks
  5. steering limiter?

new tires are rubbing the sway bar at full turn. buddy sent me this link. searched steeda but couldnt find the product. anyone used any of these methods to limit steering, or know of any others i could try? thanks http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95673
  6. new tire rub on sway bars

couldnt wait to get my 265/75/16 goodyear duratracs on. searched all over the forums and was convinced they would mount up fine with my setup. imagine my dismay when they came into the shop waiting room to inform me that they rubbed just slightly on the sway bar with full turn crank, due to...
  7. owl or bw?

putting on new tires tomorrow. owl or blackwall out? im leaning toward bw. opinions?
  8. road force balancing?

road force balancing. is it worth the extra money?
  9. goodyear duratrac mileage?

been thinkin bout getting me some gy duratracs. i understand they came out early last year, so probably not many high mileage sets out there. has anyone run em and have enough mileage to get an idea how they're wearing? thanks
  10. 1 in. bl pics?

08 sport ext cab 4x4 prekey. getting 265/75/16's soon. if body lift will be 1 inch. as big as im gonna go with tires so no 3 inch. probably leave the bumpers where they are. does anyone have any pics of how it looks with the extra inch gap between bumper and body? thanks:icon_thumby:
  11. cooper vs goodyear.

narrowed my choices to cooper discoverer st c-load or the goodyear wrangler duratrac c-load. 7 inch rims. really would like to add bfg a.t. to the discussion but no c-load tire in 265/75/16. make your votes now, or add a write in candidate. :clapping:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad