• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RangerNVS

1. Coilovers with a 4in Superlift

I figured I'd start my thread for this project. Now that I finally have some free time to get started on this. I've had all the parts for over a month now. All I've been able to do is look at them and say..."That sure would look better on my truck!" Anyway, I started today and got the shock...
  2. Muscle Mig????

Well I'm looking at getting a mig welder, and I think I can get a really good deal on this, I've spent alot of money with snappy, and me and our local dealer are pretty damn good friends. So I've been eyeballing this for awhile, he had it on the truck for a couple of weeks and then took it off...
  3. UPS Delivery

the brown truck brought me goodies today.....
  4. Coilover Build

Well here's my bracket's, still waiting on the coilovers from ORW: UPDATE...GOT MY BRACKETS: All the brackets: Upper coilover brackets: Lower control arm Bracket's: I plan on cleaning them up tomorrow. and getting them painted up. Heard from Nick....I guess Fox forgot the coil...
  5. Coilover Copycat (Good bye torsion bars)

After helping install a coilover kit...I just couldn't stand by at idle: ORU SALES ORDER ENTRY 1 Invoice# 4-037343-1 Company 4 4 PO Number PICKED 2 Customer ERIC GRIGGS 5 Employee 164 NICHOLAS...
  6. History Trip...hahahah

Well after looking around on my external drive I found some old pictures of my truck after I rolled it...(unfortunatley I couldn't find any from the accident) but anyway I found pictures when the "mod" bug finally bit me! hahaha here we go: Here it is right after the rollover in 2002, had...
  7. ALTUS Mud-Drags

We started out towards Altus, OK around 2:00 p.m Made it to Coppermines Offroad park around 3:30. The place was packed.....I mean trucks everywhere, people walking in the roads kinda packed. SWEET! We got everything set up at basecamp, and then do what we came to do...WHEEL! I've got some...
  8. Trucks Gone Wild Altus, Oklahoma

Hey guys thought I would post this up, it's the 8th-10th of May. I went last year along with 2 other's from here...John chime in....LOL here's the flyer: Pictures from Last year: John Baums Truck (he drove all the way from dallas...left his place at 10PM made it by 1:00 am and partied...
  9. I got it and No-one else DOES!!!

So I come home from work today and I FINALLY got something in the mail that I have been waiting over 5 months ago. Anyway onto the pics: And a couple quick ones in between thunderstorms: Who would have thought it takes 6 months to get a personalized plate...anyway ENJOY!
  10. TX Meet Pics and Project

Well guys I thought I would post up some pictures from our meet in Dallas, and some pics of my new project that I finally got started. Anyway here's the meet pics: Here is the pictures of my project.....Perry's Fab-n-fiber Flareside Pre-runner fenders that I...
  11. BW 1354 Output Shaft Compatablility

OK guys, question: I've got a 99 Ranger 4x4 that has a BW 1354 T-case. And my front driveshaft is shot. I have been blessed to have someone that had a Duel Cardan Driveshaft brand new for an explorer/Ranger Pre 97 year. From what I Have heard, is that the output shaft on the 1354 (my t-case)...
  12. Mud/Drags and Rock Crawling Comp (Altus, OK)

Just thought I would post this up....I will be there Sat and Sunday....there are going to be alot of people there.....by the way I stopped by tonight and there are already people camped out...should be a big turn out.
  13. North Texas, Oklahoma and ??

Hey ya'll got a meet going on for the 20th, which is not this weekend, it's the one after. Got a local offroad shop that has some pretty neat project's, and lot's of eye candy to look at. Thought I'd post a link to it from RF...everyone is welcome...bring it...
  14. Austin TX MEET PICS

Ok here's my pics...I'm posting all of them even though some didn't come out very well....sun just wasn't cooperating: Line up: Lineup: My buddy Josh's Dodge PowerWagon: The Official "John Deer Master" My Bucket of Bolts: Mr Atmosphere aka "VINCE" who didn't park in the back...
  15. Austin, TX MEET

21 Sept 07 @ 5:00 Location: Bonedaddies Post up @ : http://www.ranger-forums.com/forum2/showthread.php?t=50076&page=1&pp=25 So far around 8 trucks going....with more possibles....We'd love to get some more, so POST UP:headbang:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad