• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Red October

1. Red October

Explorer 8.8 to F-150 8.8

So I'm swapping my explorer axle to a full size 03 Ford f150 axle because I don't want to run spacers, I need the truck to be wider and I want to keep my 15" rims . Now my question is can I bolt my explorer brakes to the full size axle ? I know I need custom drilled axles which is in the works .
  2. Red October

Can't find this steering knuckle

Probably why I can't find any. I'm not even sure what to do or convert to get rid of this setup
  3. Red October

Can't find this steering knuckle

My steering knuckle took a shit and cannot find one that has the vacuum line coming out of it .
  4. Red October

98 4.0 OHV difference to 98+ OHV

Awesome thank you! So pretty much all that changed was the plastic intake.
  5. Red October

98 4.0 OHV difference to 98+ OHV

Hey I was wondering what is the difference to the older 4.0s to the 2nd gen OHV. I was going to buy a supercharger for my 99 OHV but unsure if there is a difference on the intakes like EGR valve and all that. Would it be a direct bolt on or will I have to fab parts to make it work?
  6. Red October

Truck is running lean

So Ive been dealing with my truck running lean for awhile now its a 2000 4.0L OHV, and cannot figure out why. I threw in a new fuel pump, new MAF sensor and fixed all the vacuum leaks. But I have four codes that I cant solve Code P1127 Exhaust Temperature out of range, O2 sensor not complete...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad