• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RedRanger1998

1. Making the cabin hold cold air better

Hello. I have a 1998 Ford Ranger extended cab 2 door. It has the original seals and whatnot. I was wondering if anyone has ever done anything to their ranger to allow it to hold in the cold air better during the summer. Because right now the cold air leaves the truck seconds after I shut off the...
  2. Bad Idle

UPDATE: wasn’t a vacuum leak or anything, when they put on the new IAC they didn’t reflash the computer. When I brought it back the reflashed it and the problem went away. Didn’t expect a truck made in this time period to need that but it did, so I would try they if you’ve tried everything else.
  3. Bad Idle

Hello All, I have a 1998 Ranger 3.0 5M. I am having an issue with the truck not wanting to return to idle when I engage the clutch, I do not have any way of measuring the RPMs because I have no tach, but I can hear the RPMs increase when they should be returning to idle. I have replaced the...
  4. Brake lights not working.

Replaced the Brake light switch and now everything is back to working order. Thank you all for your help!
  5. Brake lights not working.

Hello all! I am currently having an issue with my 1998 Ranger XLT Supercab 6'ft and was hoping I could get some insight on this issue. My issue is my brake lights are not working. My taillights are coming on with the headlights like usual, but no brake lights. same thing is going on with the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad