• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rolf Persson

1. 94 Ranger 4.0

I am getting both MAF overvoltage and undervoltage codes at the same time. Any ideas?
  2. map problem 94 4,0

Im getting codes for high MAF voltage and low MAF voltage at the same time. Any ideas. Its a 94 ranger with 4.0.
  3. problem finding part

HOPE SOMEONE can help me with a problem ..... I have a 1994 4.0 liter and have been doing some repairs (i.e. changing heads - one cracked). When I began to put it back together I found 2 "mystery cups", both broken, on top of the hydraulic lifters. I am trying to find out where I can purchase...
  4. Part: F46705-11

I am trying to get a replacement part with the referenced number (Part: F46705-11), but having no luck! It sits atop the hydraulic lifter ...looks like a small oil catcher or something. Not certain as to what it's purpose is! Parts dealer for Ford was no help.......Vehicle is a 1994 Ford...
  5. Hydralik lifters

Hi i have a problem finding a part that is sitting on top off my hydralik lifters it is like a oil catcher or somthingi it looks like a littel funnel i can not find it in the parts book can anybody tell me what it is and where to find it it is 94 ranger 4.0 4w stock in sweden

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad