• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rosie

1. 1994 problems.

hi everyone, i tried searching the forums and stuff, just so much to read but not much on my specific problem. first off some info, 1994 4.0 auto 4x4, 320,000 km's, started up fine, warmed up, hit the highway doing about 55 mph, got about 5 miles from home engine loses all power, i drift to...
  2. no 4x4

i have a 1994 4x4 with the electronic shift button on the dash. when i push the button nothing happens, the dash 4wd lights do not come on nor do the light on the button console itself. i don't have the manual so i pulled all the fuses in the fuse box and all are good. any other ideas...
  3. pitman arm...

ok, so heres my question.... if i do the f150 coil swap do i need to do anything to my pitman arm? if so what are the recommendations? i am new here but not new to forums and have tried to search but i would spend months going through everything to hopefully find what i need to know... also...
  4. new Ranger owner

hi all, thought i would intro myself....i just bought a 1994 Ranger 4x4 and heard about this place from a buddy. i have read all the cheapo tech posts on lifts but have 2 questions... are you talking 4x4 f150 coils or 2wd f150 coils and what do you do about the steering pinion arm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad