• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rypp77

1. rypp77

Shifting into gears

I have a 1996 Ranger / 2.3: I have been trying to fix a problem that is taking me is so many directions. I replaced the Slave, Master, TransLine, Pressure Plate, Clutch, Flywheel, Shifter bushings. I still can't get it to engage into gear when its running. Now, right after I replaced the...
  2. rypp77

Bleed the clutch problems (Need Help ASAP)

96 Ranger 2.3, 5 speed I put in a new clutch, flywheel, slave, master, trans line. Everything is together, but I can't get the clutch to disengage all the way. I have bleed the clutch like brakes, with no luck. I have bleed the clutch by popping the pedal, no luck. I had a friend pump the...
  3. rypp77

Door Locks Question:

I have a 1996 Ford Ranger (No powerlocks). My ignition works with my key but it won't lock my doors anymore. What do I need to do to get it to work? I can order new lock for the door, but which models are interchangable.
  4. rypp77

My Ranger Photoshop Paint Job:

This is what I painted in Photoshop instead of doing my work. What do you think?
  5. rypp77

Start Of My Ford Ranger Project:

I have a busy past two weeks with this project. Problems: Damaged Passenger Fender Damaged Passenger Door Bent Front Bumper Bend Hood Bed - Dents on the Passenger Side Missing matching set of OEM Rims Busted Back Window Key Lock won't work ---- Mechcanical Problems: Master Cylinder Slave...
  6. rypp77

Clutch Won't Engage: New master and slave installed

I installed a new Master and new Slave cylinder and my clutch won't engage. I also installed a new pressure plate and clutch. What might be the problem? I tried bleeding the system with no luck....what tips do you have?
  7. rypp77

Pilot Bearing: Which way does it go?

Installing a new master/slave cylinder, clutch, new flywheel, rear transmission seal, new exhaust and got stuck on one small detail. Which way do I put the pilot bearing in? It has no markings, one side it more tappered then the other. This is the only thing holding me up! Oh....do I have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad