• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by S10-CRUSHER

1. Headlight issue?!? Please Help!

Hey gang. I have a 99 Ranger, 2WD, 4.0. When I turn my headlight switch on, my headlights come on but my gauges and taillights don't light up. I've checked ALL of the fuses and not one blown fuse. Here's the weird thing: When i put my high-beams on, the gauges and taillights light up. What...
  2. Some serious issues here! Please read!

I've got some weird issues with my truck. First, here's the details on the mod's on this truck: It's a 99, 4.0, Auto, 2WD. - 5.5" suspension lift - 3" body lift - 4:56 rear gears - Jet Power Control Module - K&N Intake (tube and filter) - Dual chamber, 60 Series Flowmaster muffler - 33 X...
  3. Cat's or NO cat's? That is the question...

Hey gang, Got a question for you: I have a 99 Ranger, 4.0L, Auto. I have 4 Catalytic Converters between the exhaust manifolds and the muffler. My question is... Have any of you heard of replacing the cat's with regular tubing to gain fuel mileage? Then, re-installing when smogging the...
  4. ABS Light On! WHAT THE...

I have a 99 Ranger, 4.0L, 2WD. For some reason, my ABS light is on and it has been on for over 4 months now. During this time, I replaced the speed sensor located on the rear diff as my speedometer went out as well. That fixed the speedometer issue, but the ABS light is still on. Just...
  5. An odd question for an odd situation! Please help!

Hey guys, I have a 99 Ranger, 4.0 with an automatic. I have an odd question that I would THINK that I would know the answer to, but...here it goes: When checking the voltage at the ACTUAL fuel pump, what voltage should I see on my meter? I won't get into what's goin on too much, but...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad