• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by STANG3O2

1. My BII project

Well I've been finding little issues here and there on my new toy. First project was to replace the front axle. Junk is an understatement. First found one hub that was gutted. Pretty much every bearing was shot. Which come to find zero diff. fluid and shavings up the wazoo. And to top it off...
  2. Question about D28 hubs.

Just picked up a set of bran new Mile Marker hubs at a garage sale of all places. But they do not have new nuts to do a full conversion. Will these work with warns own axle nut setup? Hubs look identical to warns. Are they interchangeable?
  3. Just picked up BII #2!

Found a good deal this weekend. Piked up an have a 88 ford bronco II i bought if for 500 Truck its a five speed manual 4x4 v6 2.9L tires 33in mud tires super lift think six inch lift. Things got three darn bran new full size spare "Goodyear MTRs". It looks to have a 6" tough country lift. Of...
  4. 3.8L going into my BII, Need help?

I'm ready to start tearing into my BII. I have two motors to chose from. A 104K mile out of a T-bird or a 140K mile out of a cougar 3.8L. Will be looking for a C4 to rebuild to put behind it. My main question right now is what do I use for a Harness? Will some of a 5.0 explorer harnes work on...
  5. 89' Bronco 4x4?

Well I've known for a while that the fourwheel drive didn't work. Any way my brother borowed my bronco to go hunting the other day. When we got about 10 inches of snow. He eventualy got stuck out in the middle of my aunt and uncles field. Called me to come pull him out with my F350. So as I was...
  6. Seat instalation?

I thought my bucket seats from a 94' Cougar would fit. Went to swap seat mounts and they do not fit each other. So what do I need to do to get these seats to fit in my bronco? And how do you do it?
  7. Interiour?

I'm thinking of gutting the interiour of all carpet. And replacing it with some rhino liner. Has any one done it? Also I'd like to drop the bucket seats out of my cougar into the BII. Will they fit? If not what do I have to do to make them fit? Different topic. But I'm looking to get into some...
  8. Few issues?

First is the door latches. Are these prone to wearing out? They shut and lock fine. But are loose enough that it sounds like there about to fall off when going down the road. Is there any way to adjust or do they need replacing? Second is the trans. What rpms should I be runing in OD with 235"...
  9. Newb with?'s

Well I have some plans for my bronco. But have a lot of questions before I start. My plan is to drop the 3.8l out of my 94' Cougar into the bronco. And as I've been reading up on swap how to's. And have ran into a few things that are still unclear. First, involves the trans. What trans do I...
  10. Just picked up a new toy

I just traded my ol' honda atv for an 89' bronco II. It's in pretty good shape for the age. Has a 2" lift, new wheels and tires (crap wranglers). Has one easy problem. The elec 4x4 is out. Hopefully a good cleaning will fix it. Will get some pics up latter.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad