• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by That.1.guy

1. clutch line

if you can get the barbed fitting in the hose you should be fine. Pressure in the line shouldn't be more than 200 psi, that is unless the slave decided to stick. mine has a worse fix that that.....
  2. 2.0L ('83-'88) radiator/ hoses

swaped front clip from a fron a 85 2.8 onto my 83 2.3. the radiators have different mounts. are here hoses that can be use the 2.8 radiator on the 2.3? thruck is originally carbed 2.0
  3. caliper brackets

are caliper brackets different on 4x4 than 2wd? order a new pair and the wont bolt up, holes are off by almost an inch
  4. Doetsch Nitro Slammers shocks?

bump. just ordered beams curious whats out there. hard body seems popular
  5. carb to efi

going to be doing a turbo swap soon and was wanting to know the best efi to run its a 83 that came with the 2.0.
  6. crankcase breather

where should my crankcase breather tube be hooked up to? not sure what year motor bit its an 83 ranger. engine is older pint or stang I think. so it is carb not efi.
  7. M5OD to 1350

so in the process of hooking up shift linkage from a 1350 to a M5, but not finding much info about what needs to be changed in the linkage. just keep finding that it needs modified. just a link would work Or (assuming probably not) if I use the electic 1354 can I put manual shift on it...
  8. 4 cyl vs v6

just need a little clarification. is the bellhousing the only difference between tranny's? mostly looking at the fm145. bought a truck with no trans but hoping the 2.8 will last till I cam rebuild a 2.3
  9. luis...the Ranger!!

non ruster floor pan original interior complete front end with very clean 2.8
  10. luis...the Ranger!!

just got a 85 ranger yesterday for $200!! every thing is all original and in very great shape for its age. no ripped seats, cassette radio and all. just needs a new trans. and transfer case rebuilt. its a dual tank, 2.8, fm145 / 1350, not sure how longs its been sitting but tags expired in 98...
  11. spring under or shackle flip

was thinking about 3 in the back. but not sure exactly. also just got another ranger that is 4x4 so might change plans for now,
  12. spring under or shackle flip

going to lower my ranger and was having a hard time finding info on which one giver better handling/ ride quality. will be looking for sway bars too if that changes anything also would it make sense to do both with different springs to keep it around 3" lower
  13. Stroked 2.0?

So I'm looking into building a 2.0 as I have a good block. Not really needing much power just wondering how much torque can be made with possible a 2.5 crank, dual plug head and mild cam? Just brain storming for a daily driver. What's the best combo for torque on one of these. Trying to stay...
  14. 1st gen pre runner?

Why are there not many out there? Thinkin about starting one. Was just curios
  15. Fender question

I have a 83 2wd, is a 88 4wd fender the same. Sorry for the stupid question but used to toyotas there fenders are different

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad