• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TLBNut

1. Turn key and nothing

Ah yes I knew I forgot something in the post, yes I did replace the clutch sensor switch.
  2. Turn key and nothing

Ok, I just bought a 1993 Ranger 2.3L 5 spd, it will not start. If you turn the key, power comes on but no start. I can start it if I turn key on and use a jumper wire from the positive post to the "S" terminal on the solenoid. I have replaced the following items, one at a time and no change...
  3. Hello from TN

Clarksville
  4. ISO 4ALD for a 2.3L 1993

Need a good working A4LD transmission for a 1993 2.3L.
  5. A4LD swap/fitment question

Thank you for clearing that up for a Ranger Newbie Brad. Well craap now I'm back to where I started. I need a good used A4LD for the 93 or need to learn how to rebuild my transmission. Both seem rather hard to do. I even called 4 local transmission shops and none of them want to touch the...
  6. A4LD swap/fitment question

Brad, The 86 Mustang A4LD trans only has a 4 prong plug?
  7. A4LD swap/fitment question

Hi all just got into the Ranger family. I picked up a couple of 1993 Rangers recently for me and my son. His truck is a 2.3L automatic 2wd. But the trans is bad, slipping and hard shifting when it does. I would rather not put the money into a rebuild just yet. I have done searched the forum...
  8. Hello from TN

Hi all, New to the Ranger game but not to Fords. Just picked up 2 1993 2.3L Rangers. One for my son and one for me to do the light duty stuff for my F250 lol. I have a lot of questions and reading to do so, see you all around!.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad