• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Tunnermann

1. Tunnermann

Maf sensor problem

I've cleaned it already with rubbing alcohol and a cotton tip... not sure if it's good enough... I've heard it should be cleaned with some eletrical fluid thingy...
  2. Tunnermann

Maf sensor problem

There's a constant "little machine gun farts" noise ?. From low the medium range revs its noticeable... maybe it exists in the higher range too, but then I can't hear it. But now and then it really bogs bad. To solve this I have to clutch and step on the gas until 4-5krpm, then it comes back to...
  3. Tunnermann

Maf sensor problem

I've got this one right now... F57F-12B579-BA. Rockauto suggests F07F-12B579-A2C Could this be responsible for my misfire?
  4. Tunnermann

Maf sensor problem

I've also noticed that there are some parts that are instead of F07F, they are F57F... (F07F-12B579)
  5. Tunnermann

Maf sensor problem

Hi there, The previous owner had a maf sensor from another car installed. It' a 94 4.0 ohv ranger. It runs on gasoline and on natural gas, similar to glp. When I run on "Glp" it runs smoothly as it requires less air (it even has a tbi reduction, like a funil {this is normal}). So now that I...
  6. Tunnermann

How many Flasher relays?

Hi there I managed to get it fixed I did what was suggested, removed the 2 screws holding the fuse box amd then tilted it so I could see the top part of it. With a flat head screwdriver I poked from underneath the relay through the relay housing. Mine didn't have that square bit at the top...
  7. Tunnermann

How many Flasher relays?

Yeah, that's why in the followung years they've put a little acess panel on the side of the dash, visible wirh the driver's door open.
  8. Tunnermann

How many Flasher relays?

is the block screwed in, cuz then ai could just drop it and pull it out. I'm just not very good with wires and harnesses... they get cofusing. I'll probably just swap them and wrap ir in silver tape and leave a "tail" so I can pull it out later. ? Couldn't ford find a better place to shove...
  9. Tunnermann

How many Flasher relays?

How did you take the whole thing out? There's the chance that this flasher is not my problem... Any idea how I could make sure before I pull everything out?
  10. Tunnermann

How many Flasher relays?

I totally missed that one... I thought it was the same one but seen from underneath... ehich makes no sense. Are they the same part number? As in, could I swap them to see if my turn signals come back to life?
  11. Tunnermann

How many Flasher relays?

So, as per the diagram in the picture, it would be a fuse (#4)? I was looking for something bulky like the round flasher or a square relay like in the fuse box under the hood.
  12. Tunnermann

OHV performance?

Let's keep it up! What about Prgramable ECUs. Have you guys heard of Fueltech. They make some nice ECUs. You can get a fair bit of power from changing it.
  13. Tunnermann

How many Flasher relays?

Hi there, I own a 94 4.0 ranger. Months ago my hazard lights stopped working but turn signals were fine, and I remember that I needed a new flasher relay. From what I remember this year/model has a hazard lights relay and a turn signal relay. Now when I turn on my hazard lights I feel the...
  14. Tunnermann

Inverted fuel lines?

Checked the end of fuel filter for pressure, there was none... I probably clampped a fuel line while I put back the fuel tank back on. Gonna check soon
  15. Tunnermann

Inverted fuel lines?

That's in the engine bay, or just past the fuel filter?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad