• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by unknown

1. light beeping under passanger dash

battery died must left on the accessory! well now i got to start the truck of course i only get a faint light on the dash since battery is dead but when i click it over i hear a quite beeping sound under passanger dash??? any1 know what that is i never heard it befor
  2. was playing on the net found this

for all you lowerd ranger fans beat this lol
  3. thinking of selling my ranger!

its not in bad shape at all minor paint scratches,filler tube & bad ground on sending unit! all easy probly will fix them all befor i sell with-in the month wife talked to me & said its time for a van! so what do you think i can put the price tag as is?
  4. my install

polk db componets polk cross-over polk tweeters jvc DVD player (not in-dash) i have just got the rear polk 5x8's have a amp & pionner shallow mount had pics but my old tag is showing i will post pics later of how that was run & installed
  5. hwo good are these engines or should i swap

now i know its strong just for being stock! i have the 2.3 4cyl with 8 spark! reason i say it has the 8 spark is because you get better milage & more power since you get double the spark 1 on the intake 1 on the exsaust.
  6. my 95 ranger project

but like i said its a project little by little so dont exspect no other pics no time soon! O & a project car will always be a project car cause you'll still continue moding! Needs to have the driving lamps wire tied i know! What happens when its icy & you drive up a hill between 2 walls &...
  7. i am having problems with egtting thorugh inspection

they said my fuel cap & tank failed! well i replaced the cap $5.00 now i looked into the filler tube its $300 from ford :shok: well fk that! i was tring to see if any1 else had this problem & se what they did to pass! maybe little rigging of the filler tube is what i mite do! or put a disc in...
  8. new here

hello & nice site got going here! going to visit to drop a few lines learn some more about the truck see whats so do's & donts! upgrade the truck some more :icon_hornsup:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad