• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by wisconsinwhite-tail

1. wisconsinwhite-tail

Flareside

I bought a 1993 F-150 Flareside last june after my 1992 ranger decided it was its time to go. Just wondering how common/rare they are? I've only seen one other one driving around town and another in a car lot (only a 2wd though). Just some info on it: stock 5.8L V8 ram air towing package manual...
  2. wisconsinwhite-tail

Invisible glass

Anybody ever use "invisible glass" on their windows? How good does the stuff work?
  3. wisconsinwhite-tail

Repainting some stuff

I thought I'd repaint the door handles and window cranks cause they were faded. Got the cranks and the trim around the inside door handles painted. Just was wondering how hard it is to take off the inside and outside door handles so I can repaint them? I know I got to take off the door panel...
  4. wisconsinwhite-tail

Striping

Anyone know where I can get new striping for my ranger? I'm looking for the original striping on the 92' 2wd. Mines been scratched off in certain places and doesn't look to good.
  5. wisconsinwhite-tail

Quarts of oil

How many quarts of oil does a 1992 ranger 3.0 V6 take?
  6. wisconsinwhite-tail

Hey

Hey got my first vehichle, 1992 Ford Ranger XLT. Lookin to ask you guys some questions.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad