• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by young gun

1. Question

My auto hubs are shot, and found a guy parting out his ranger it has manual hubs, wounder because they are coming off a truck would I need the auto to manual hub conversion kit? Any help would be great.
  2. Help

My passenger side radius arm decided to break on me. So, I picked up a new one. But, now I can't get the old one off for the life of me. The nut on the back wont turn at all. If i can't get it off I'm thinking about makeing some longer ones, and lift it and such. Any advise or anything...
  3. Need some help

If I get these http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/factoryspacer.htm will this give me enough room to run 31's ? Thanks
  4. I've looked

Any genIII rangers out there with a 3inch body lift and 265 75 15 tires? i no there not the biggest i can run but i got a good deal on a new set. soo if anyone can help me that would be great.
  5. Help

Alright i have a 93 ford ranger 4X4 and it is an auto trans case. Had the truck out just using it to go down some snowy roads and had it in 4Hi. There was a snow storm today and took the truck out and no 4X4 at all. The lights wont come on either. Could this be the motor ? or just some...
  6. Questions

Need some help with this. Was looking at a 2inch lift from skyjacker system for a 90 to 97. woundering if anyone has this lift. Wounding how it well it works. If I need other parts besides just the kit. Also how big of tires could I run.
  7. Need help

I've just got a new truck (to me) its a 1993 Ford Ranger XLT. Its in great shape. alright to my question would like to see a truck the same year (if possible) with the leveling kit and 31's on it. If someone can post these picutres for me that would be great. Oh ya and this is my first post...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad