• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Questions

young gun

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Need some help with this. Was looking at a 2inch lift from skyjacker system for a 90 to 97. woundering if anyone has this lift. Wounding how it well it works. If I need other parts besides just the kit. Also how big of tires could I run.

mudmobster

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i have a 2" lift and 3"bl and i can run 35"s with minor triming on 15x8 3.75 bs.you mite get by with 32"s

canyoncritter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Willys,Ford,Jee
Transmission
Manual
you will need camber/caster "ecentric" bushing's to bring your alighment back to spec,witht that said you will need a alighment also.

longer front shocks, are sorta a wash depending on you budget,good ideal for new longer shocks,but if your budget is tight you can get by with out them,space them down a tad with washers,or shock extenders.

if you space them down or get the extenders you may want to get a slighty longer bump stop,so if you hit a big bump etc and bottom out the suspention you dont smash the shocks.If you got a local wrecking yard around you go grab a pair from the rear of a ranger for the front.they are slighty longer and should be cheap.and will bolt right in.If they are to long you can always trim them with razor knife and water.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals