• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Zoso

1. 98 ranger stiffer suspension than stock

So I have a 98 ford ranger 2.5 and the front right suspension is shot. I just put brand new upper and lower ball joints on it. I want to put new springs and shocks on the front too. I want something that is stock height, and close to stock ride. If I could get a little more of a stiff ride but...
  2. Ball joint brands

Hey guys I have a 98 ranger 2.5 and I need to replace my upper and lower ball joints. I see a lot of 10pc kits on Amazon. Are these the way to do? What brand is good for ford ball joints/ control arms? I also want to stiffen up my ride a little will the ball hoint kit help or is that more of a...
  3. Buying parts for serpentine change... are these brands good?

Hey guys I need to change out my serpentine belt and I have all the part in mind for what I need, just want to double check and see what you guys think... Serpentine belt- Goodyear gatorback Idler pulley- Dorman Belt tensioner- ? And suggestions? Thanks for the help guys!
  4. 98 ranger seat bar

Hey guys I have a 98 ranger. The seats are in great condition besides the bar that is sticking out near my lower back. Does anyone know if these seats can be repacked or would I have to get new seats from a junk yard? Thanks for the help guys
  5. Passenger side seat handle broke off

Hey guys I have a 1998 for ranger and the seat lever to get in the back seat area was broke off when I bought the truck. It's at the plastic star part that helps it roatate. Does that piece just pull apart or do I need to take apart the seat. Thanks for the help guys!
  6. 1998 Ranger Spare Tire Issue (no hole)

Hey guys I brought a 1998 ford ranger xlt about a month ago. So kids went through my neighborhood slashing tires. They slashed my rear passenger side tire. Yesterday I was trying to change the spare and found there is no hole to lower the spare downs is it located in a different spot on these...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad