• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Oil Pressure

Check the oil pressure with a manual gauge to ensure the dash gauge is accurate. It shouldn't take a mile of driving for oil pressure to come up. Perhaps the pep boys filter anti-drainback valve has malfunctioned or they used the wrong oil viscosity. If the test shows the pressure comes right up...
  2. 98+ 2wd mounting plate .dwg file?

Hey all, it's been years and years of day dreaming about a 5.0 explorer swap and the day has finally come that im making it happen. I had actually forgotten that I needed to build these brackets for my truck until I pulled my my 3.0 engine and realized the offset on the mounts. Will someone...
  3. Anyone try P90X Workout?

I previewed it a year or so ago, looked like you had to buy a bunch of equipment so I decided to skip it. Can anyone confirm that you have to buy equipment and diet supplements.
  4. Clutch help

my 99 3.0 clutch finally gave up. The pedal just pushes to the floor. The entire clutch system suffered many years of neglect as I never even looked for the fluid reservoir until it stopped working today. The reservoir was empty so I filled and flushed it. The fluid in the system was very...
  5. 99 ranger 3.0 with rebuilt heads

I just got done rebuilding the heads in my 99 ranger as I was getting bad plug fouling on the number 2 and number 6 cylinder. Upon head removal, I discovered the oil seals were not set properly around the valve guides on those two cylinders. While rebuilding the heads I thought I would "Port"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad