• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Manual hubs won't engage 4x4

94 xlt 3.0 with d35 So my manual 4x4 shifts into gear fine but the front wheels won't engage and spin.... I pulled hubs off and they both seem to function correctly. The passengers side axle shaft doesn't seem to want to stay pushed up into the knuckle. Enabling the hub to catch. I also...
  2. 66-77 3.5" lift coils

Also with 4" of lift wont I have to do some mods to radius arms? I'm looking for cheapest route a d searching for junkyard parts such as f250 shock mounts and some kind of raised spring perch without having to buy 1 new! Is there a certain year Ford used those on the f250s? Also with the 64"...
  3. 66-77 3.5" lift coils

Well honestly I've read a bit into your sticky and realize it will be an issue however no I dont have plans yet... At the moment I am just going to stack some washers under coils, weld the rear and take her wheeling for the first time and make sure the motor and such will hold up before I drop...
  4. 66-77 3.5" lift coils

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2616930498333387/
  5. 66-77 3.5" lift coils

Edit: So I am planning on using extended shock tower and spring buckets. I am not sure how much higher those are than stock but I've located some 3.5" lift coils and shocks for a 66-77 bronco 2 and planning on trying to make it all work hopefully.... Btw this is my first build ever and kinda...
  6. Ford RBV 83-96 Custom Long Travel Reservoir Shock Coil Towers

I just joined not long ago and still trying to figure out how to upload pics. Always says file too big!
  7. Lift, Locker, Gears

Still have locker or lift?
  8. 66-77 3.5" lift coils

Do you know if this is too much lift on an extended cab 3.0 4x4. I found some 3.5" lift coils for a early bronco and curious if it's going to be too much lift to get the fronds end aligned without major mods.... I've read where u can replace with stock b2 coils but nothing about this. Any info...
  9. Dana 35 Warn Manual Hubs

I see. Well I just put in an order to rock auto and dont really have the extra money at the moment but I may get em from you next week if you still have em then
  10. Dana 35 Warn Manual Hubs

You posted price change.... $30?
  11. Dana 35 Warn Manual Hubs

You say dont know the condition? Do they operate and still have the spring and all parts?
  12. Advice and tips from crawlers?

Honestly I'm trying to be realistic here so just 33s for now to get started wheelin, then maybe 35s SAS later
  13. Dana 35 Warn Manual Hubs

Still have these?
  14. Axle wont slide through knuckle!!??

So I called the previous owner and he said that he broke a hub and dug into the truck to find shredded bearings, replaced bearings and hub then 6 months later the bearings were shot and so he replaced the stub shaft and u joint and spindle and sold it! He said that when he tried to get the new u...
  15. Axle wont slide through knuckle!!??

Fyi this is on the right or passengers side. The problem isn't in the rubber boot I dont think! I can see where this u-joint has been replaced and is slightly bigger than factory. Also it looks like someone took a sledge hammer and beat it in there!
  16. Axle wont slide through knuckle!!??

I tried adding pics and it said file is too large. How do u guys add pics? I'm not very tech savy
  17. Axle wont slide through knuckle!!??

What do you think about wedging something behind the center of the u-joint to the back of the radius arm and using my power steering to help push it out of the knuckle?
  18. Advice and tips from crawlers?

So I recently bought a 94 3.0 4x4 xlt and going through the front end. This is my first build ever and I'm having a hard time deciding if I should put ANY money or time with the d35 or if I should just go ahead and do a sas!? I dont have any experience with rock crawling however it intrigues...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad