• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Manual hubs won't engage 4x4

94 xlt 3.0 with d35 So my manual 4x4 shifts into gear fine but the front wheels won't engage and spin.... I pulled hubs off and they both seem to function correctly. The passengers side axle shaft doesn't seem to want to stay pushed up into the knuckle. Enabling the hub to catch. I also...
  2. 66-77 3.5" lift coils

Do you know if this is too much lift on an extended cab 3.0 4x4. I found some 3.5" lift coils for a early bronco and curious if it's going to be too much lift to get the fronds end aligned without major mods.... I've read where u can replace with stock b2 coils but nothing about this. Any info...
  3. Advice and tips from crawlers?

So I recently bought a 94 3.0 4x4 xlt and going through the front end. This is my first build ever and I'm having a hard time deciding if I should put ANY money or time with the d35 or if I should just go ahead and do a sas!? I dont have any experience with rock crawling however it intrigues...
  4. Axle wont slide through knuckle!!??

So I recently bought a 94 xlt and the 4x4 isn't working and a bearing is busted (probably because of locknut system) ? and I cant seem to get the u-joint through the knuckle! I'm here alone and thinking about putting something between the end of the radius arm and the center of the u-joint, then...
  5. Thankful for your blood sweat and tears

Hello everyone I am a "newbie" in the 4x4 world and just bought a 94 3.0 4x4 ALL manual and looking forward to building it! From the research I've done, this site has more info than the manufacturer lol.... I will have questions soon I'm sure as I am going through the front end tonight!
  6. 1st 4x4 1st ford newb from Ark

Hello and thanks for welcoming me to the site. I recently purchased my first ford and also happens to be my first 4x4 as well. I was rear ended and truck was totaled due to body damage so project time came a bit early on this one. I have done a lot of looking on this site and it is absolutely a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad