• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. tool used to install Bushings

ok got new Dorman shackle's and Spring hangers for the 99 Ranger ,my old ones were rusted and falling apart, cleaned out the spring eye but I dont want to take my springs off the truck SO what is the easiest and best way to press the new bushing into the spring ??? Thank for any help
  2. Leaf Spring Shackle Hangar

tools used / spring bushing ok got new Dorman shackle's and Spring hangers for the 99 Ranger ,my old ones were rusted and falling apart, cleaned out the spring eye but I dont want to take my springs off the truck SO what is the easiest and best way to press the new bushing into the spring ...
  3. Wiring or Gauges / HELP

HelpI have a 99 XLT Ranger 4.0 Extended cab, I have been working on for a while just trying to finish it up BUT the Speedometer an gas gauge don't work, there is a electrical connection under the cab that go's into the cab , DOES ANYONE KNOW THAT PART NUMBER or where to get a repair kit for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad