• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Removing horn

Can anyone tell me the best way to remove the horn from my 2001? I can see it on the passenger side behind the bumper, but not sure how to get it off. Do I have to remove the bumper?
  2. Horn doesn't work

The horn doesn't work in my 2001. Checked the fuse, and it's fine. When I press on the horn I can hear a "clicking" sound behind glove box and the light inside the glove box dims each time I hear the "click". I hear that same noise by the fuse box under the hood. Finally, I hear that same noise...
  3. 2001 Ranger cup holder

We're fixing up the interior of our ranger and picked up another cup holder because the original one had some mystery stains. The "new" one didn't come with the mounting screws, so I want to use the old ones. Any ideas on how to get these out?
  4. When to rebuild?

I recently bought a 2001 with 247k miles. The truck runs and drives, it just has a lot of miles. I bought it knowing I would have to do some work eventually, engine and tranny rebuild etc. The question I have is when to rebuild. Drive it till it dies? Fix it up before it dies?
  5. ignition switch

My wife tried starting our 2001 4.0 yesterday, but it wouldn't start. When she took the key out, the "chiming" noise continued as if the key was still in the ignition. By the time I got home, the battery had been drained. It seems like the truck thinks it's "on". Is this an ignition switch problem?
  6. oil leak

2001 4.0 with a ton of miles on it. I have an oil leak at the back of the engine. I only notice oil on the ground after I've been driving it. It's been parked for a day now, and not seeing oil. Any ideas?
  7. 2001 Ranger

I just picked up a 2001 Ranger. 4.0/4x4. I have a question about replacing the steering wheel. What would be the appropriate forum to ask that question? Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad