• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tailgate Emblem

I just picked up a 1994 ranger and it is missing the tailgate emblem on the bottom right of the tailgate. I measured the outline and its 4 inches long and has 3 prongs. Does anyone know where I can get one or have the part number? I found a few online but the dimensions arent the same.
  2. Rough Country Levelling Springs

Just picked up a 94 4x4. It has a bad rake and I was thinking of getting the Rough Country 1.5" levelling springs. How do these springs ride compared to the stock springs? Do I need new bushings to align it correctly even with the 1.5" lift?
  3. Driveshaft

Im gonna put a 6" skyjacker on my 93 single cab long bed 4x4 do I need to do anything with my driveshafts? Im not going to off road much mostly just daily the truck.
  4. 3" body lift

Im planning on installing the PA 3" bl is there anything I should know? 93 single cab long bed 5 spd 4x4 with manual tcase. I checked some threads on other sites but they were for 98+ trucks.
  5. Body lift with manual tcase shifter

Im planning to install a 3" body lift and 6" suspension lift. 1993 single cab xlt and Im lucky enough to have the manual tcase shifter. Does anyone have experience extending the shifter? Thanks
  6. Torsion bar vs ttb travel

I'm looking to buy my second ranger (my first was a 07 2wd long bed). I want a 4x4 and my budget is $3000 for the truck so I'm mostly looking at 93-02ish. I was wondering what the stock wheel travel is for the ttb vs the torsion bar. Ive heard the ttb is about 8 inches and the tbars get about...
  7. 93-97 4inch lift on 31s

Does anyone have a picture of a 93-97 4x4 reg cab on a 4inch lift and 31s or 33s?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad