• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. PetroleumJunkie412

The Moddbox kit - worth it?

So, funds are finally available to pull the trigger on the Moddbox kit. My question is - for those of you that have put one on, was it worth it? Would you do it again?
  2. PetroleumJunkie412

Wanted Whole or Parts - 1983 - 1988 Extended Cab Donor Body

So, I lost out on an eBay truck thanks to a dishonest seller. Search continues for a donor truck for a rust free donor cab / body for a first gen. Extended cab only and must be RUST FREE - as in , NO RUST. Desert patina is fine. Willing to travel anywhere in the USA for pickup. Feel free to...
  3. PetroleumJunkie412

Lift recommendations?

So, I'm starting to shop around for a lift (the kind to lift a vehicle to work on). Working on F350s/3500s on the shop floor has hit a point where it's becoming too much of a pain in the ass to continue doing with the volume of work that piles up. I don't even know where to start. I know...
  4. PetroleumJunkie412

Ranger getting a Manual again?

https://www.kennyrossfordsouth.com/2023-ford-ranger-to-feature-new-updates/ Mentions a manual transmission option. Any truth to this?
  5. PetroleumJunkie412

Wanted Rust free Doors - 2011

Looking for a set of rust free front doors for a 2011 extended cab. Black preferred. Willing to travel to get a set. Figured I'd try here before going through CoPart, etc.
  6. PetroleumJunkie412

For Sale 2001 Part Out

Cutting up the 2001 transmission donor I have laying around. @pjtoledo has spoken for the rear axle, drivers door trim pieces, and possibly bed sides. I want to hang on to the front diff. Expo rims are spoken for. SOHC is toast. Milkshake oil. Trans is MIA Transfer case is good AFAIK...
  7. PetroleumJunkie412

Time for plugs?

Run em or change em? Currently gapped at 0.058-ish Also.... I'm not 100% sure they're the right ones... Autolite XP5144. 2011 4.0L
  8. PetroleumJunkie412

Behemoth Drivetrain BW 1354 Electric to Manual Conversion

So, since the Shiftster is now out of production (loud cussing noises), it seems this is the new, and only, game in town to fix my still non functional BW 1354. https://behemothdrivetrain.com/products/borg-warner-electric-to-manual-shift-conversion-kit Anyone out there mess with one yet? $895...
  9. PetroleumJunkie412

I’m never going to go test drive Electric Vehicles

I'm going to have some time to kill next week while I'm waiting on wells. Since I'll have time to kill, I will need activities. One planned activity is to go drive EVs and leave honest reviews in this thread. So gents, give me some suggestions on which ones to test drive.
  10. PetroleumJunkie412

Has anyone done the coilover conversion?

Was debating starting a new thread. I did it. Can't undid it. So has anyone still around the forums done the coilover conversion on a 1998+? Pros? Cons? Better than torsion bar? Things you'd do differently? Edit: extremely good thread on the subject...
  11. PetroleumJunkie412

1998-2011 Coilover Brackets Still Available?

Been looking around in a few places, but coming up with nothing... Does anyone still make/sell the coilover conversion brackets for the torsion bar trucks? Reference photo below.
  12. PetroleumJunkie412

Duff traction bars - anyone have them?

Putting these on the 2011 this evening: https://dufftuff.com/product/classic-traction-bar-1998-up-ranger/ Anyone have them? Love em? Hate em? Can't tell you have them? I'll do some photos while setting them up.
  13. PetroleumJunkie412

Good source for rebuilt or new injectors?

Title says it all. I saw somebody a long time ago post a website that had some high quality rebuilds, but can't find it or remember it to save myself. Getting ready to do power adder stuff on the 2011 and want to get fresh injectors, or a size bigger to go on it. Trying to avoid FleaBay on this...
  14. PetroleumJunkie412

Samsung update incompatible with life

Don't know what happened, but the new Samsung galaxy/note update seems to have fried my ability to respond in the forum. As soon as I try to hit quote, reply, or the return/enter button, the keypad puts several dozen to hundred returns in. Annoying as all hell. Brave browser, Samsung Note 10+
  15. PetroleumJunkie412

2011 Ranger XLT - Transfer case will not shift - DTC 1891-6F, 1867-2F

Gents - Been dealing with no 4x4 on the 2011 since last year. As of now, both the transfer case motor and the 4x4 control module are new. Threw the 4x4 module in today, and still do not have 4wd. ForScan is showing me two different error codes with old or new 4x4 modules: P1867-6F -...
  16. PetroleumJunkie412

Anyone have a Duff coupon code?

Putting an order in with Duff, didn't know if anyone had a coupon code. Thanks!
  17. PetroleumJunkie412

1984 2.0l - York, PA

https://york.craigslist.org/ctd/d/york-1984-ford-ranger/7420730046.html
  18. PetroleumJunkie412

2011 SOHC Ping/spark knock on 87

So, my 2011 has been giving me a weird "power loss" issue since new (to me), and now it's progressed into a spark knock and pinging. Power loss occurs after WUE has ended on a cold start. When the truck is stone cold and on warm up, runs great, no knock, "feels" like a 200hp engine. After WUE...
  19. PetroleumJunkie412

AnzoUSA Tail Light Review - 2011 Ranger

So, @Tony@AnzoUSA sent me a pair of tail lights for my 2011 in exchange for a review and some promoting. I was happy to oblige. Since it was on one of my trucks, I had to get an action shot with fire, since my trucks are typically on fire. There. Seems appropriate. So far, I'm very...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad