• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Digmenow

Mercedes 380 SL

This is a 1981 380 SL. It's a two seater roadster. This model was made from 1972 to 1989 with a variety of engines and upgrades over the years. Mercedes-Benz designated this run by the model # "107". You can use 107 for ebay searches. You can pick up a clean, non rusted model for between...
  2. Digmenow

Two Wheeling vs. Four Wheeling? How about NO Wheeling?

Click on the thumbnails for the related YouTube videos. I could do this. Really. And this seems simple enough... This could be my driveway... if it was a lot different This audio is NSFW/K And this is just WRONG!
  3. Digmenow

Original Wheels

Is there a market for them? A complete set of all 5 (spare included) 14" '88 2WD wheels with all the trim (except the long since destroyed lug nuts) ought to be worth something? I did a search and didn't find much. (Dog not included) Maybe I should just hold them for their historic value.
  4. Digmenow

1988 "Fred Sanford Edition" Ranger XLT.

15" Jeep® Wheels with optional Jack Russell Terrier tire washer. Highly desirable factory EZ Rust Roof finish option. (That'll buff right out!) Mandatory bed rusting Shure-Leak toolbox. Removable (single use only) tailgate lettering for sneaking into S10 events incognito. Deluxe...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad