• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Project88

1988 ford bronco 2 or project 88 and its problems.

Ya see when i press down its like she just doesn't release is there a certain way the pressure plate is supposed to go on the fly wheel or something cause I've messed with this clutch since 2015 trying to get it to work.
  2. Project88

Ah see thats just it its not working at all
  3. Project88

Okay, then in that case its one of two things air still trapped in the line somewhere or slaves wrong type. But i got it all from the advance store so how they could get it wrong after giving them the license plate idk it all looks exactly the same as the original. So where would the air bubble...
  4. Project88

So i drove a 1991 ford ranger at work today and realized his clutch is much more firmer than mine. Is it because he has a different system compared to the 88 or is it the same parts and maybe i just need to bleed the system... I feel sick having written those words as much as I've bled this...
  5. Project88

Ive read them quite a few times over.
  6. Project88

I have both mitchell and haynes books
  7. Project88

And as far as i know its an 88 fm146 5 speed from an 88 bronco 2 cause the transmission had never been removed until i had to rebuild the motor and all
  8. Project88

Well well it moved under its own power in 07 when i was 11 and it was my mothers truck at the time
  9. Project88

Okay so thats correct then, cause i didn't grease the pilot seeing as it already had grease and i lightly greased the splines when i used the adjustment tool
  10. Project88

Is there any description of how it all goes together and what needs to be greased and what doesn't?
  11. Project88

Thanks for editing. Whoever did it. I'm not great at posting on computers.
  12. Project88

Absolutely from the very top all the way down and please excuse the memes I'm new to the station and i find weird memes funny.
  13. Project88

So here's the story of project 88. What was supposed to have been my saving grace and a ride that i built with my two hands has turned into a personal hell. I have had this truck since 2012 i was still a teen when i was working on it. Was going to school for automotive tech and this truck was my...
  14. Project88

I've found that I've got gears but they're hard to shift into and my back wheel is locked up on...

I've found that I've got gears but they're hard to shift into and my back wheel is locked up on the driver side.
  15. Project88

Okay so Ive had this 1988 gen1 bronco 2 for 4 years since highschool bought it in 15 had been...

Okay so Ive had this 1988 gen1 bronco 2 for 4 years since highschool bought it in 15 had been sitting for since 07 by the state inspection sticker. After having to rebuild the engine I put a stage two clutch kit on it had gotten timing correct and found I had no gears. Now this things been...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad