• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ramcharger90

Sport track 8.8 axle tube issue

This was at my buddies shop guy was driving down the road and heard a bang. The rear he got to throw in doesn't look to far off from doing the same thing. Seems like they are developing a dimple inside of the u bolt.
  2. Ramcharger90

97 Explorer no tach no speedo under charging.

My wife sent me this earlier today. Then a video of her driving with no speedo would an alternator cause the tach and speedo to drop out? She said it wouldn't restart after she got home. I haven't had time to mess with it, but I think that alternator is less than 2 years old.
  3. Ramcharger90

Vehicle shaking

Just put a new fuel tank and fuel pump in the 98 awd explorer when I turn the steering wheel at slow speeds and stopped the whole vehicle shakes. The power steering reservoir is full and has no bubbles. If feels like a low power steering fluid shutter. I was thinking either rack and pinion was...
  4. Ramcharger90

T5 vs type 9 dimensions.

So looking around at different bellhousing I noticed how similar the Type 9 from Europe and the T5 look in terms of where the bell bolts to the Transmission can any off our European members if you have access to a Type 9 pull some measurements for us I have a few T5's lying around 4 cylinder and...
  5. Ramcharger90

Found these for 2.3 duratec to T5

I found these while looking for parts for the ranger I may go over to a 2.3 ecoboost or a built turbo duratec. If I remember correctly 2.3 duratec and and 2.3 ecoboost use the same bell I could be wrong but I wanna stick with a T5 since I have a few lying around for svo and v8 website...
  6. Ramcharger90

Popping from intake

So every once and a while my 5.0 swap starts popping and it has a lot of hesitation. It does when it rains or a high humidity day. It doesn't do in all the the time so I could imagine its to lean or a timing issue, otherwise you would think it would do it all the time. I used a 90 mustang ecm...
  7. Ramcharger90

Side draft intakes need knowledge.

So some of you know I am building a model a roadster, I came across this in a youtube video looking at y blocks I really dont want to spend the extra money on going to 312 since I wanted to stick with a 351w based engine and I have everything for that one and the frame was built to it. I really...
  8. Ramcharger90

Interesting interviews.

I have been listening to The Shawn Ryan show a lot lately he has some fantastic interviews with some bad ass operators who also have very interesting stories. The most recent was an interview of Christian Craighead, the SAS operator known to the world as Obi Won Nairobi. The bad ass who fought...
  9. Ramcharger90

95-97 brake swap 1990

Since my wheel bearings are going bad again after a year and a half I'm going to be swapping over from 90 spindles and knuckles to 95-97. I got a set of knuckles, brake caliper bracket and ordered all the new brake parts and bearings for it also the 97 non abs hose driver side what else may I...
  10. Ramcharger90

New bronco issue

I was going across 76 in Philadelphia this morning and hit a flooded out section in my tractor trailer and after I went through a foot to 2 feet of water I noticed a new bronco sitting disabled in the right lane half way into the next lane no lights on are these new broncos not able to handle...
  11. Ramcharger90

5.0 swap radiator

I am on my 3rd radiator since I swapped the 5.0 in my truck, it blew out some where the other day I have been using a 4.0 radiator from the same body style what are some other options that are bolt in. If I have another failure I think I'm done with this truck it will be dissected for the go...
  12. Ramcharger90

30 packard roadster pickup

So I bought another cowl today. 1930 packard, after the Model A and 25 Buick are done, I guess it's time for a roadster pickup. I can't pass up on these cowls even if I dont get to it for a few years.
  13. Ramcharger90

Wanted 2.3 Lima with mechanical fuel pump

Looking for a carbed 2.3 lima with a mechanical fuel pump in central pa
  14. Ramcharger90

Conveyer belt sushi

So we are looking into going down to D.C. for a day or overnight trip to the Smithsonian and they have a Kura conveyor belt sushi place not terribly far away. I hate going to cities and driving in them but I want the kid to goto air and space plus the woman and kid love sushi so I figured why...
  15. Ramcharger90

1925 Buick modified roadster.

Soooo last year, in October, I was looking for parts at Hershey Antique auto flea market for model A parts and some stuff to build a cheap T bucket... well, as you can already tell I made a sporadic purchase 😏 and bought what is left of a 1925 buick. I am also waiting for a guy I know to...
  16. Ramcharger90

Garage floor ideas

So we are in the process of looking for a new property and I found 2 that interest me, one has a pole barn with a dirt floor. The other has a tall ceiling and a concrete floor but it wasn't poured deep enough for a two post lift which my plan was a two post for working on the vehicles and a four...
  17. Ramcharger90

Stroller for the kid

So last September I started working on a stroller for the kid, It took forever to finish just because of the amount of time I spent at work per week over the last two years. But I got it done in time for Ford Carlisle and York NSRA. Here is the end result. I will post a few pictures later today...
  18. Ramcharger90

M5OD-R2 SWAP

I have some questions about this swap, My explorer is a 3 bar 97 with a 4R70W transmission and a AWD 4404 transfer case I believe. I got a M5OD-R2 from a 99 f150 with a 4.2L v6 to swap into the explorer. I'm found conflicting information about this I would like to keep the vehicle awd just...
  19. Ramcharger90

Lightning bolt svt

Found this today. I want one.
  20. Ramcharger90

70's MA 500 sparkomatic shifter

Got this with the purchase of a 3 speed manual trans today thought it was cool. Mario Andretti sparkomatic shifter I think hurst made it in the 70's I guess its rare. I wanna clean it up and find a mario andretti name plate that goes on the side of it and use it on the T bucket I wanna build...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad