• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale Ranger FX4 Tow Hooks

Pains me to sell these. I have two sets available. $165 shipped for each. Please PM me if interested.
  2. EGR Valve and IAC Valve for Duratech 2.3

Working when removed. Removed from a 2003 with 80k miles on it. Just pay shipping. PM me if interested.
  3. 2003 Ranger FX4 Level 2 Manual Shift - Located in Binghamton, NY

Located in Binghamton, NY. Truck has 142,xxx miles. Standard 5 speed and a manual shift transfer case. I've owned it for a little over 2 years and have put a lot of work into it. I cherished this truck and still do despite it's faults. When I bought it the suspension, brakes, and exhaust...
  4. New Spicer heavy duty diff covers for Ford 8.8

Noticed these the other week. They range in price online between $120-$140. Search for Spicer part number 10023538 https://spicerparts.com/parts/axle/automotive-performance/spicer-nodular-iron-performance-differential-covers Currently you can get a heavy duty diff cover from Solid Axle...
  5. WTB Ranger FX4 Level II Transmission Shift Ball

Any year shift ball from the FX4 Level II Ford Ranger. If you have one you'd like to sell please PM me. Thanks.
  6. Front Brake Rotors

These are never used 11.25" brake rotors for the Ford Ranger made by Bosch. They will not work for my truck as mine uses 12" rotors so I am selling them. Selling the pair for $45 plus $40 for shipping or you can pick them up for free in Binghamton, NY.
  7. FX4 Level II Manual T-case Parts

Manual transfer case. 250K miles on it. There are no leaks, no excess play in the yokes, and it shifts/operates properly: sold Manual Shifter assembly: Sold Floor plate: Sold Plastic bezel: Sold Shift boot: Sold Airbag control module (RCM) cover: Sold There is damage to the bezel and...
  8. Luk Clutch Release Bearing for 2001+ Ranger 2.3 manual transmission

The luk clutch slave cylinder I bought already had a release bearing on it. For some reason rockauto included an extra release bearing. If you happen to need one just pay $10 for shipping and it's yours.
  9. 1995-2001 Ford Explorer front brake hoses

I have brand new left and right side front brake hoses for 1995-2001 Ford Explorers. I do not have the copper washers to go with them. I am giving them away for free just pay $10 for shipping.
  10. SOLD! Ford 8.8 31 spline with Torsen diff and disk brakes. From 2002 Ranger FX4.

I have a 31 spline Ford 8.8 out of a 2002 Ranger FX4. This is the beefed up 8.8 that is a direct bolt in for most years of the Ranger. The truck had 250K miles on it. I am in the process of tearing it down. If anyone is interested, I can do a custom build for them with all new parts. I also...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad